It all started 8 years ago with a personal trainer who wanted to help his clients get the nutrition they needed to fuel their goals. The results were so good, those clients became investors and MunchFit was born.
Today, with over 450,000 delicious and nutritious meals served, we're ready to take it up a notch. We’re poised to grow revenues and production with exciting new lines of business and huge brand-building opportunities.
So, harking back to our roots, we're inviting our community to fuel the next stage of our success… it’s your chance to get in on the action.
Don’t miss out!
From Angus delivering meals personally in a beat-up red Citroën Saxo to our first customers, to elite partnerships and national deliveries, it has been quite the journey.
- Hungry for more – through partnerships with leading companies and major retailers, we’ve fueled customers nationwide with over 450,000 meals and counting.
- Flowing success – since opening our first fitness café in Equinox Kensington in 2016, we’ve served over 177,000 protein shakes across our 3 cafés.
- New avenues – launched in June 2020 in response to COVID club closures, our meal plans have now reached a consistent £15,000 weekly run rate.
THIS YEAR'S SPRINT
- Evolving our offering to create more opportunities. We’re working on introducing a subscription model for our meal plans and transforming our mass market retail offering with a new range.
- Expanding our reach to attract more customers. We aim to invest in proven channels and high quality content to grow customer attention. We're also planning to launch our second fitness café partnership and introduce our new retail range into major supermarkets.
- Enhancing the experience to boost conversion. We're working to improve the customer experience further through data analysis and tech developments including revamping our website and e-commerce.
Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital. Please Invest Aware.